Congratulations on your admission to MacMurray College!
As an accepted student, you are one step closer to calling yourself a Highlander. Below you will find information on the next steps you need to take in order to finish your enrollment at MacMurray, including how to submit your deposit, file your
Admitted Student Information
For students who have not yet deposited at MacMurray College.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning on October 1. Visit and add MacMurray College by using the code 001717. MacMurray College encourages Illinois residences to submit their FAFSA by November 1.
- Search and apply for outside/private scholarships. Visit websites such as or . Students are encouraged to check with their high school counseling office, parents' work and local community foundations.
- Complete and return your Scholarship Acceptance Form (enclosed in your admission packet) along with your $200 enrollment deposit by May 1. Students may submit a check (payable to MacMurray College), pay by credit card online through their application portal or by contacting the Office of Admissions. Enrollment deposits are non-refundable after May 1.
- Register for Admitted Student Day on April 13. This day is for admitted students only. This is not your ordinary campus visit. Registration will open March 1! Watch for your invitation in your email and mail. Register today online!
Deposited Student Information
For students who have deposited at MacMurray College.
- Deposited students will receive a Deposit Packet beginning in March. This packet includes your housing application, pre-advising questionnaire, health forms and other important information for your enrollment. Students should complete these items and return them to the Office of Admissions as soon as possible.
- First-year Students: Register for Highlander Orientation! Highlander Orientation is for new, first-year students only. During orientation, you'll meet your fellow classmates, learn more about being a Highlander and finalize your fall class schedule with an academic advisor.
Transfer Students: Schedule your academic advising appointment by contacting your transfer counselor.
- Submit all financial aid documents by June 1. This includes federal loan entrance counseling, financial aid acceptance form and payment plan options.
- Make a plan to pay your tuition bill. The fall semester tuition bill is due August 10. One-Stop Student Services will be mailing tuition bills mid-June.
- Welcome Weekend and Move-in Day begins August 23. More information will be available in June.
99r8这是只有精品视频2019_成年男人午夜片New students must fulfill the Health Services requirement for entry to the College once during enrollment by completing a health certificate form.
Sections I through V should be filled out by students. Health care providers should complete sections VI and VII after a physical exam.
Illinois state law requires that all students must provide proof of receiving two measles, one mumps and one rubella immunization after age one, one tetanus/diphtheria booster within the last ten years, and at least one dose of meningococcal meningitis vaccine after the age of 16 (unless student is over the age of 22). MacMurray College also requires a one-step for the event you would like to attend.
Questions regarding Highlander Orientation should be directed to the student's admissions counselor or the Office of Admissions.